After the 7pm matches, the European League Conference returned at 9pm for the continuation and end of the first day of each group. In the program in particular, Lucas Paqueta West Ham, on the bench at the start, who received Steaua Bucharest. The hammers were frightened. After a long run, David Moyes’ men turned the game around in the last minutes thanks to Bowen, Emerson and Antonio (3-1). At the same time, FC Basel secured victory over the modest Armenian team Bionic (3-1).
On other promoters, it’s not really a show. Drug addicted Turkish club Sevaspor signed Slavia Prague (1-1) with former Toulouse Max Alan Gradel who was crucial in this match. Alkmaar also snatched a victory over Dnipro -1. For the rest, four 0-0. Hoping for the best in the competition the next day.
The results of the matches at nine in the evening
- Basel 3-1 Bionic (male, burger x 2 / dashian)
- Dnipro 0-1 Alkmaar (of intelligence)
- Moldy 0-0 Gent
- Shamrock Rovers 0-0 Djurgarden
- Sevaspor 1-1 Slavia Prague (Saba / Ulayinka)
- Slovan Bratislava 0-0 Zalgiris
- Vaduz 0-0 Apollon
- West Ham 3-1 Steaua Bucharest (Bowen, Emerson, Antonio/Cordia)